LOCATION: Greene Ave Flagship, Montreal (Atwater Metro)
We're seeking a highly organized and whip smart Production Supervisor. They/he/she will directly support our Production Manager in overseeing all details that ensure our product is made in a timely, high quality manner. This position will include coordinating with our sales and production teams, and managing our in-house studio. We are looking for an individual who has strong foresight, critical thinking skills, and great communication skills!
- Assist in coordinating and tracking the production of e-comm orders, acting as a liaison between sales, in-house production, and contracted vendors;
- Manage gemstone and findings inventory (placing orders, maintaining a Notion inventory board, and re-ordering stones when we are low-stock);
- Sending metal casting orders in via e-mail and troubleshooting with Casting House via text/email;
- Maintaining a production schedule spreadsheet (Google Sheets);
- Defining and delegating production deadlines (making sure jewelry production happens smoothly and that we are meeting need-by dates);
- Overseeing the management of the in-house studio workflow, inventory needs, and maintenance, etc, to fulfill requirements for timely and high quality orders;
- Assist in inventory management, including raw and finished inventory;
- Picking up/dropping off order envelopes with freelance partners (casting house, gemstone setter, laser welder, etc. — you will be provided with transport);
- Pay supplier invoices;
- Maintaining QA;
- Ensure the machinery is functional.
- Availability to work 4-5 days a week, M-F, in person
- Proficient in English (written & verbal)
- Knowledge and passion about jewelry fabrication
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to prioritize work flow & have good time management skills
This is a full time position. Our ideal candidate is available for immediate hire. Please email your resume and anything you would like to add about yourself with the subject line "Production Supervisor" to email@example.com.
Salary depends on experience level. In addition to salary, we offer a holiday bonus and additional paid vacation that we can share details of in our interview.
JEWELRY RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE - PART TIME
LOCATION: Greene Ave Flagship, Westmount (Atwater Metro)
Respond to inquiries from clients;
Help securely opening/closing the studio;
Clean and organize the store, maintaining safe protocol for showing jewelry.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
Previous high-end sales experience OR gemmology experience, 2 years preferred;
A strong knowledge and passion for sales and a genuine interest in jewelry and Sofia Zakia;
Has a passion for making customers delighted every day;
Is warm, affable, and willing to work collectively in a small team environment to ensure production is meeting customer deadlines;
Has proficient understanding of written and spoken French and English;
Must be available Wednesdays & Thursdays 12:00-5:00pm. Please check our Flagship page for full details on our store hours.
Looking to hire immediately. Please email resume and tell us about yourself - do not just send a resume. If we feel you are a potential fit, we will respond to you via email to arrange for an in-person or telephone interview.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject matter "RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE"
We are LGBTQ+-friendly and operate an inclusive workspace. For more information on our ethos, please visit our about page.