Production Jeweller - Part time and full time
Location: Downtown Montreal
We are looking to hire bench jewelers to make our Sofia Zakia jewelry line.
- minimum 1-2 years goldsmithing skills with small jewelry
- strong bench jeweler skills (soldering, polishing, assembly, stamping)
- casting finishing, cleaning 3D printed castings
- attention to details a must - you will be working with small jewelry
- efficient time management and ability to multitask
- stone setting experience and PUK laser experience is a plus
Must have excellent communication skills since you will be working as part of a team. We are a growing company that produces a large amount of jewelry, you must be willing to embrace repetition as a challenge or mantra.
Workflow will include resizing rings, soldering small findings, stamping karat value, quality assurance, filling casting pits, casting finishing, polishing and assembly.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com and make sure “JEWELER APPLICATION” is in the subject line. Part-time and full-time positions are available.
Email resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org